A strong team of dedicated Editorial Board members is extremely important for the future success of ACTN.
The membership can be renewed if a current member remains to be interested in serving on the Board and agrees to accept the following responsibilities:
- To review submitted manuscripts as requested by the Editor-in-Chief within deadlines (2-3 papers each year).
- To submit 1 article for publication each year. The paper will be peer-reviewed. Once accepted, the paper will be given a high priority to publish for editorial board members, and free of charge.
- To solicit articles from experts in subject matter areas.
- To organize special issues on current research topics.
- To nominate new board members or reviewers.
The employment term is 3 years.
If you are interested in being an editorial board member for the journal, please email to [email protected]